So you want to attract new clients but just don’t have the time to blog?
I hear ya!
You’ve got this lifestyle business thing down. But blogging seems like just another thing to add to your endless to-do list.
In fact, it’s pretty likely that:
- You know you need to blog, you just don’t have the time
- You secretly hate blogging and just want someone else to do it all for you
- You feel frustrated and like you don’t have the know-how to do it right any way
I SO get it.
We’re all trying to squeeze just a little more into a 24-hour day…
…but that clock just keeps on ticking.
That damn clock. Ugh!
I can’t stop time. But what if I told you you could…
- Attract new clients, the right ones
- Engage with your current customers, staying top-of-mind
- Establish yourself as an industry expert
…with a totally gorgeous, maintenance-free blog without sacrificing your precious time? Well lovely, that’s what Bespoke Blogging is all about.
It’s a done-for-you blogging dream so you can enjoy your time on whatever the heck you want.
Things like working on your biz, enjoying the fam, or taking an early afternoon to go shopping—-just because you can.
I needed a blogging schedule and hired Marlene for her attention to style and grammar. It freed up my time to work with clients. Do yourself a favor and hire Marlene to handle it.” Valisha Lasker, It’s a Pretty Thing
Here’s How It Works
Questionnaire Phone Chat Product Delivery Bubbles & Blogging
I send you some Qs We strategize via Skype I draft a Brilliant Blog Plan for you You toast as I become your Content Queen
Who is This For?
You own a fashion, beauty, bridal or lifestyle business.
You like the idea of partnering with someone who is vested in your success.
You’re looking for someone who can develop a custom content strategy for you that drives results.
You lack the time, know-how, or desire to run a blog yourself.
What This Isn’t
À la carte blog writing where you get an article and I vanish.
Bespoke Blogging is for clients interested in an ongoing collaborative partnership.
Think of this like an extension of your team, with someone who is committed to see your blog & business grow.
Inside Bespoke Blogging
Month 1: Onboarding Month
This is where all the magic planning happens
- I create a Brilliant Blog Plan for you that includes a 3-month editorial calendar & custom content strategy, specifically tailored to your business.
Months 2-4: Your Content Queen Takes Over
I’m managing the ins and outs of your blog, which includes:
- 1 blog post per week
- 1 Pinterest-friendly blog header image
- Blog post uploaded and scheduled in WordPress
- Comment moderation and replies
- Monthly analytics report
- Blog post organized and filed under the proper categories and tags
- Keyword phrase integrated throughout your post, hello SEO happiness!
- SEO Yoast plugin: will draft meta description and title for you
- Content upgrade suggestions to help grow your list
BONUS! You’ll also get:
- WP Plugin Guide: My favorite tools and must-haves
- Blog Layout Guide: How to improve navigation and help make your blog sticky
- Suggestions on improving previous posts (if applicable)
In Bespoke Blogging, we are blogging with purpose, not just for the sake of blogging.
INVESTMENT: Starting at $550/month
*Currently booking for fall 2016 clients! Two open slots remaining. Apply below.*
Marlene is a true professional to work with. On top of her stellar writing and editing skills, she has a flare for fashion and beauty and is never at a loss for new topics to work with.” –Kristin Kranias, co-founder Hipiti and SaleTally
- 90% of consumers find custom content useful and 78% believe that organizations providing custom content are interested in building good relationships with them. (TMG Custom Media)
- Blogs give websites 434% more indexed pages and 97% more indexed links. (Content+)
- Social media sites and blogs reach 8 out of 10 of all U.S. Internet users and account for 23% of all time spent online. (Content Marketing Institute)
Blog posts are a minimum of 350 words, up to 750.
Absolutely! Please contact me for a custom quote if you are looking for more than 4 blog posts per month.
It’s preferable so that your blog is aligned with your branding. However if you don’t have any, I will source and include one stock photo for you and overlay text so that it’s Pinterest-ready.
Yes. All posts are 100% original and you retain all rights to edit and redistribute as you see fit.
The first month is considered our “onboarding” month where we start planning your content, schedule a Skype chat and exchange all necessary materials for me to take over blog management. It can take several months for Google to start crawling your content so I recommend a 3-month minimum for all new clients.
You know your business best, I absolutely welcome any ideas you may have! Think of this like a collaborative, team environment. You can also be hands-off if you prefer and I’ll steer the ship.
That’s normal but don’t sweat it; it’s my job to get inside your head and get to know you and your brand and translate that into copy that accurately reflects your business.
Use the form above or click the button below and we’ll see if we’re a good mutual fit!